Project Coordinator – Digitalisation
The Project Coordinator-Digitalization will be responsible for managing Chomoka’s relationship with the CARE Country office, ensuring project teams have the training and support they need, and that savings groups using the application are successful.
S/he will maintain thorough understanding of the technical aspects of the Chomoka platform, train and provide ongoing support to CARE & partner project staff, so they can successfully onboard SGs to Chomoka. S/he will work closely with project field staff to ensure quality and effective customer service for all savings group using Chomoka. S/he will continually engage with end users and trainers, design and implement short surveys to gather and consolidate feedback on product performance and share reports and insights this with the Chomoka core team and the country office.
Candidates who are interested in the above job should submit an updated CV and Application letter giving a day time telephone contact and names, telephone contacts and email addresses of 3 (three) work related referees only through our recruitment email:(email@example.com) clearly indicating
“Project Coordinator-Digitalization” in the email subject. The deadline for submitting CVs is 18th March, 2021. For any questions please call our office on 0312258100/150.
CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES, GENDER SENSITIVE, CORRUPTION, SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE INTOLERANT EMPLOYER. Please Note that CARE International in Uganda does not ask any applicant payment for any recruitment process
N.B: Refer to the Job description below for more details
The Project Coordinator-Digitalization will be responsible for:
- (40%): Provide Training and Training of Trainers on Chomoka for CARE project staff
- (40%): Roll-out of Chomoka App and Implementation of the Program
- (10%): Generate continual feedback and support to Chomoka core team and Country teams
- (5%): Promote Gender Equity and Diversity and Safeguarding Practices
- (5%): Any other duties assigned from time to time
- A post graduate diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant field is a MUST.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant field;
- Passionate about technology, motivated by helping other people build digital literacy, and committed to promote gender equality
- Digitally proficient with demonstrated ability to quickly learn and troubleshoot on Android devices
- 3-5 years’ work experience in customer support, ideally related to technology solutions for low-resource environments
- Experienced trainer with demonstrated ability to design, deliver and provide follow-on support to trainees.
- Proactive, self-starter with strong critical thinking skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, and other local languages appreciated
- Ability to thrive in team environments, with a strong understanding of diversity and other cultures.
- Problem solving mindset- willing to work flexibly to achieve collective goals.
- Knowledge of or experience working with informal saving groups (VSLA, SILC, AVEC, SfC) strongly preferred
Click the button below to download the Job Specification Sheet and to view more details and to apply.